Thank you for your interest in the lots at 5600 Harrison Avenue. This property can have four lots (see map of development below). Lots #1 and #2 will allow for buildings 50 feet wide by 50 feet deep with a walk-out fully exposed lower level, so 2,500 sq. ft. facing Harrison Avenue and 2,500 sq. ft. facing Westwood Northern Boulevard, for a total of 5,000 sq. ft. One building can also add a second floor for an additional 2,500 sq. ft. Lot #4 will allow for a building up to 32 feet wide by 60 feet deep with a walk-out fully exposed lower level, so 1,920 sq. ft. facing Harrison Avenue and 1,920 sq. ft. facing Westwood Northern Boulevard, for a total of 3,840 sq. ft.
Alternatively, lots #1 and #2 could be combined to accommodate a larger building, which would also have a walk-out lower level towards Westwood Northern Blvd. and one or two floors facing Harrison Ave.
Fran Niehaus, owner of Niehaus Financial Services, Law Office, and Tax Services, occupies lot #3 with an 11,600 sq. ft. office building.
The lot owners will enter into an agreement for shared use and maintenance of the parking lot, driveways, detention basin, sewer, utilities, and any other shared-use items.
Improvements Included in Sale:
- Detention basin
- Development costs and lots of time
- Dual access from both Harrison and Westwood Northern
- Engineered fill ready for building
- Landscaping for property boundaries
- Lighting for parking lot
- Parking lot construction
- Property restrictions
- Sanitary sewer (tie in by buyer)
- Time of owner in coordinating project
- Utilities (gas available)
- Zoning for entire property (now EE)
- Left exit on Westwood Northern provides safe left turn at light onto Harrison
- Access from Harrison and Westwood Northern
- Excellent location (2.5 mi. to I-74 at Harrison; 6 mi. to I-75 via Westwood Northern)
- Next to upper-scale office building (owner-occupied, long-term neighbor)
- Peninsular geographical shape with planned development
- Signage on Harrison and Westwood Northern
- Grounds keeping, snow removal, etc. coordinated by neighbor with cost sharing
- No earnings tax by township
The exact acreage comprising each lot will be determined when it is known if lots #1 and #2 will remain separate or will be combined. The important fact is that there is room to build a 5,000/7,500 sq. ft. building on lots #1 and #2 or one larger building if the lots are combined.
These lots are build-to-suit with John and Keith Niehaus being the builders (see www.niehausbuilders.com).
If you have questions, please call John Niehaus (513) 616-8900 or Fran Niehaus (513) 251-4900.
Site map of the development